- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
NexGen Staging Hand Rails
PLEASE NOTE: We have changed the design style from a Gate type to a Fabric Sleeve style on both sizes.
Our NexGen safety rail is quick to fit with G Clamps. Unlike some handrails on the market, which can take over 5 minutes per safety rail. Attaching the deck platform clamps to any portable stage brand is simple, then just slide in the rail and tighten.
Each Rail – Includes: 2x G Clamps & 1x Sleeve fabric for the rail.
We supply 2 sizes of handrail, as follows:
890mm wide x 1100mm tall – for use on 1metre wide decks. (Each rail comes with 2 clamps and sleeve.) LARGE
450mm wide x 1100mm tall – for use on 520mm wide decks (Each rails comes with 2 clamps and sleeve) SMALL
Each rail is now supplied with a FABRIC SLEEVE. (Gate Style are discontinued HOWEVER- We can bespoke make these for you on a 6 week supply time)
Pound for pound this is the best stage system we have reviewed in the UK, and WOW! what a price. Gone are the days, where users have to trade flexibility for price.
Stage Reviewer – Compare Staging
- NexGen handrail gives a safe barrier perimeter, with chair bar built-in as standard.
- Canvas Sleeve display (charged extra), allows for embroidery or pin-on prints.
- Stop chairs slipping off stage edging, stops falls off the staging.
- Light, simple and stores flat
- Steel rail frame of 890mm width, the rail slides neatly into our NexGen G Clamp in seconds. 2x clamps for each rail (included with this full kit). Weight 5kg. 890mm wide x 1100mm high.
- Conforming to health and safety height levels. Built in safety for chairs, the base of the rail acts as a natural chair-stop along the edging. Also available in 450mm wide for small deck platforms and steps.
|900 × 40 × 1100 cm