Portable Staging Guide
NexGen Staging comes with a 10 year warranty. Visual Dimensions and Guidance to help with understanding the portable staging market and products available.
This guide is designed to visually cover staging topics such as; lifting weights, heights of modules, eye line of the people using staging, heights of a finished portable staging platform and transportability. If you need a quote for any stage size click here
The dimensions shown are pro-rata to the average heights of children in primary schools, and adults alike. Combining the deck platforms and risers, give a visual aid to the height you may require for an audience viewing a performance.
The size of platforms shown also gives a visual aid to the ease of lifting and setup.
NexGen engineers set about finding a better way to raise your performance.
- Compare Staging – “NexGen is a game-changer”
- Never change a lock again with NexGen – Learn about the pitfalls
- Powerful staging, ultra fast setup, minimal storage
- Intelligent ‘Magnatech’ connections, with no platform locks or keys
- NexGen is manufactured in Sheffield with UK support
Our portable staging deck platforms can be configured into many shapes, Staging, Podiums, Catwalks and Seating tiers. All are available in a full range of leg heights, and carpet colours to suit all organisations.